trails & things to do in Malibu wine country
Explore Malibu Wine country
The Malibu area has the perfect combination of delicious foods, beautiful hiking trails, sprawling beaches, and great shopping! Below, you can find some suggestions about where to stay if you’re visiting, where to eat, and what to do in the nearby Malibu area if you are looking to make a day of Malibu fun before or after your tour. We certainly recommend checking out some of the restaurants by the beach!
Places to eat
- Malibu Cafe (818) 540-2400
- Moonshadows Malibu (310) 456-3010
- Duke’s Malibu (310) 317-0777
- Paradise Cove (310) 457-2503
- The Sunset Restaurant (310) 589-1007
- Malibu Farm Restaurant (310) 456-8850
- Tavern Tomoko & Ladyface Brewery (818) 477-4566
- The Old Place (818) 706-9001
- Cornell Winery (818) 735-3542
GET IN TOUCH
Join Us For A Tour
Have questions about our wine tours and experiences? Interested in a private tour or event rental space?
Our customer service is here to help you plan your trip or answer your questions. Reach out today.